Plate to Politics(SM) is service marked by the Women, Food and Agriculture Network. (Service marks are the equivalent of trademarks when dealing with services, not goods.) We’re always pleased when other groups want to use the name and logo for Plate to Politics(SM) – we want this successful program to reach as many women leaders in food and agriculture as possible!
If you are interested in holding a Plate to Politics(SM) workshop, there are a few stipulations for using the name.
How to hold a Plate to Politics(SM) workshop:
- Contact Plate to Politics Coordinator Ash Bruxvoort to discuss your needs. Our fee sheet explains workshop options and costs.
- In your announcement and other promotional materials, include that the program originated with the Women, Food and Agriculture Network. Here is an example of what you could include: “This workshop was developed by Women, Food and Agriculture Network and VoteRunLead for their Plate to Politics(SM) program.”
- Notify us about the date, time, and location of your learning circle so we can spread the word! Our website serves as the clearinghouse where women in food and ag can see all the workshops happening across the country.
- After the workshop, share with us the number of women landowners that attended and the number of acres they own. We are also happy to share with you the evaluation forms we developed for the workshops.
- If you would like your participants to receive the Plate to Politics Newsletter, our free email newsletter, send us a copy of your sign-in sheet of attendees.
- Interested in hosting ongoing Plate to Politics workshops? Ask about our Train the Trainers option!
What is available to you:
A recognized, trusted program
High-quality logos in color or black and white
Handouts and tip sheets
Opportunity for your participants to receive the Plate to Politics Newsletter
Ongoing communication and support from VoteRunLead
If you have any questions we are happy to talk to you!