Join us as we celebrate 20 years of engaging women in building an ecological and just food and agricultural system through individual and community power!
Our keynote speaker will be food justice activist LaDonna Redmond (at right).
Many of you have asked us for more time at the conference, and we are listening! This year’s conference will be a full day longer than our usual annual conferences have been. We’ll begin with pre-conference intensives and tours on Thursday, Nov. 2, and continue with workshops and other events Friday and Saturday at the Sheraton Madison Hotel.
To make your reservation at the special room rate, visit this link. NOTE: the discount rate ends October 16.
Stay tuned for:
- A call for conference proposals in May
- Announcements of our keynote speaker and other special guests
- Special stories from our founding mothers throughout the year
- Early-bird registration deadline, and more!
- As always, there will be plenty of time for networking, a great slate of farm and urban ag tours, and lots of delicious, locally grown food!